Site Access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), PPE including Safety Shoes & Safety Glasses, Hi Viz & Face Coverings as this will be required to gain access to the sites. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the site)
Viewing: Tuesday 22nd September 2020 - BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed)
Lots 1 to 161 located at: PP Saleroom, The Grange Offices, Aunby, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 4EE.
Lots 162 to 164 located at: Unit P, Broxtowe Park Business Centre Calverton Drive, Nottingham, NG8 6QP, England.
Lots 165 to 166 located at: The Works, 5 Albany Road, Granby Industrial Estate, Weymouth, Dorset, DT4 9TH, England.
Lots 167 to 179 located at: The Works, 115a Brunswick Park Road, London, N11 1EA.
Lots 180 to 503 located at: PP Saleroom, The Grange Offices, Aunby, Stamford, Lincolnshire, PE9 4EE.
Lots 504 to 507 located at: The Works, Oaklands Farm, Ivetsey Bank, Wheeton Aston, Staffordshire, ST19 9QT.
Lots 508 to 514 located at: The Works, Old Pumping Station, Shifnal, Shropshire, TF11 8RH, England.
Lots 515 to 545 located at: Philips House, Drury Lane, Ponswood Ind. Est., St Leonards-on-sea, East Sussex, TN38 9BA.
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close between 30 seconds & 2 minute intervals starting from 9.30am on Thursday 24th September 2020. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed): All 'Non Delayed' Lots must be removed by 12.00Noon FRIDAY 9th OCTOBER 2020. Due to the nature of the sites, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: No shipping containers can be loaded on any site. Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Micromotion inc Elite RFT 9739D 4 EMA remote flow meter / transmitter with mass flow sensor - Lot Located at: PP Saleroom, Aunby, Lincolnshire
No videos available for this lot.
No downloadable content available for this lot.
No links available for this lot.