VIRTUAL / PHYSICAL VIEWING:
Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Photographic Driving Licence), PPE including Safety Shoes will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed onto the sites)
Viewing: Tuesday 25th July 2023 - By appointment only (latest covid-19 guidelines to be observed)
Lots located at: PP Saleroom, The Grange Offices, Aunby, Stamford, Lincs, PE9 4EE.
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's terms) and the general terms & conditions.
2) All quantities, dimensions, descriptions & photographs given in the catalogue, placed on the bidding pages or quoted by the Auctioneer are approximate and for guidance only, and no warranties are given or implied.
3) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and the purchaser is responsible for the lot or lots once confirmed by invoice from the Auctioneer. Lots marked '(Delayed Collection)' may be used by the vendor until the release date. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
4) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyers Premium (Exported Items: Applicable VAT may be refunded on production of satisfactory shipping documents).
5) Buyers Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable on the bid price.
6) Timing: Lots will close at 1 minute intervals starting from 12.00noon on Thursday 27th July 2023. Any bids received on a lot within the last two minutes will extend the closing time by two minutes for that lot.
OTHER BIDDING METHODS:
Purchaser's unable to bid on-line may bid by the following methods:-
A. Proxy Bids - all bids must be submitted to the Auctioneers on our bid form (available on request / viewing day).
B. Telephone Bids - available by prior arrangement with the Auctioneers only (minimum £2,000.00).
N.B. Bidding by any of the above methods forms a legally binding contract whether or not the lots have been viewed and regardless of any descriptive errors. Buyers Premium is still payable.
1) Payment must be made in full within 3 Days upon receipt of invoice. A 20% deposit is required on delayed items. Invoices will be emailed within 3 working days of the final lot closing.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
N.B. GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED AND ON PRODUCTION OF THE ORIGINAL COLLECTION NOTE.
Clearance: All lots must be removed by Wednesday 9th August 2023 (12.00noon). Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only (Excluding Bank Holidays). Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Please Note: Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site. Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG). Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current UK operating licenses - current UK equipment certificates and proof of all relevant UK insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
On-Line Auction Sale (Thursday 27th July 2023)
PP Saleroom, Aunby, Lincolnshire
Virtual / Physical VIEWING: Tuesday 25th July 2023 - by appointment only
Opens - Monday 10th July 2023
Closes - Thursday 27th July starting from 12.00Noon
Over 25 lots of canteen & office equipment moved for the convenience of sale including:
Hobart 305GB Bonnet gas high speed steamer (2017)
Rational SCC WE 101G gas self-cooking centre, 850 long x 900mm wide (2014)
Gem Williams multishelf display fridge
2x Williams C125SCS multishelf display fridge
Single door glass fronted display fridge
Stainless steel canteen trolley
2x heated plate warmers. 3x tray trolleys
Electrolux freestanding display fridge, 2100mm high
Electrolux freestanding fridge, 2100mm high
Single bowl stainless steel sink with drawer, 1800mm wide
Burco & Dualit conveyor toasters
Instanta CPF210 hot water boiler
Foster Gastronorm Supra under counter stainless steel fridge
2x triple station hot warm station
Twin basin stainless steel sink, 2500mm long
Moffat THC12ES hot warming cupboard
Twin basin stainless steel sink, 2700mm long
Twin basin stainless steel sink, 3350mm long
Hobart FD4/150-1 garbage waste compactor
Electrolux display fridge, 2100mm high
Falcon gas twin chip fryer
Stott Benham Supergrill 800 grills
Falcon gas hot plate
European Autosoft water softner
Gas oven with rings
Crypto Peerless commercial mixer
Electrolux blast chiller unit
1800mm twin stainless steel sink, etc.
Normon Foster Nomos chrome leg conference table, glass top, 2200x1000mm x 650mm high with 6x B&B Italia Luta chairs
Herman Miller chair, etc.