Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Driving Licence) as this is may be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed on site
Viewing: Strictly by appointment with the Auctioneers only at: Various UK sites
1) A: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
or B: Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must fill in the tender form provided (signing and supplying the relevant information on each page as well as completing the last page) Please Note: As this is an On-Line tender an email address MUST be provided in this information.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon GMT - FRIDAY 23RD OCTOBER 2020. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days upon receipt of invoice.
Payment can be made by the following:-
a] BACS / CHAPS Payment (preferred method)
b] On-Line Personal UK debit cards Only: £500 Limit
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / fax on the tender form. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
8) The final decision relating to confirmation of acceptance of offers is estimated to be taken within two weeks of the tender date.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Limited
TEL: +44(0)1778 590111 FAX: +44(0)1778 590730 EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
On-Line Tender Sale (12.00Noon Friday 23rd October 2020)
By appointment with the Auctioneers only
All Tenders Due By: 12.00Noon Friday 23rd October 2020
Equipment used in the production of hot water cylinders (available as a whole or in parts):-
Weil tube production line (2002 / 2003) including:
Arku decoiler, 1500mm max coil width, 10000daN max coil weight, Siemens Simatic OP3 control
Compact feed straightener
2x Trumpf TLF3000 C02 lasers, Siemens Simmertec control
Cylinder rolling machine / process. Weil laser seam welding machine
Donaldson DCE Torit extraction
Keyence laser etching machine / station (Circa 2019)
Rothstein guarding (25x13m approx. overall line footprint)
Cylinder accumulator (sequential) 6x13m approx.
CI Logistics monorail transfer system (2010), Mitsubishi control with CI Logistics conveyor fixture (2005)
Hole flanging machine for cylinders, 8 station
Elwell Parker ESE.260 7750kg capacity electric forklift truck, coil boom (lifting attachment), rear camera with Hawker charger (2004)
Anopol internal acid pickling line, loading conveyor, Siemens Simatic control, 7 tanks & load / unload stations, pumps, valves, scrubber unit / extraction, acid tank. Anopol acid neutralising unit / plant (caustic soda)
Erglancy settlement & sludge tanks
Cylinder foaming line including:
Cannon high pressure polyurethane mixing machine, 12 station, load / unload, hydraulic clamping, guarding, 8x12m approx. overall footprint, IBC’s, holding tanks etc
ADVANCE NOTICE - ON-LINE AUCTION SALE:- EARLY 2021
Toolroom Equipment inc: Colchester, Bridgeport, Startrite, Edwards etc lathes, turret milling machines, vertical bandsaws, universal / surface grinders, pillar drills, guillotines, bending rolls, flypress, box & pan folder, welders, swagers, ring rollers, small tooling & inspection.
Factory Plant / Miscellaneous inc: overhead gantries, extraction units, shot blast cabinet, low pressure foaming machines, office furniture, pallet trucks, lift trucks, pallet racking, extraction workbench, maintenance stores, vacuum lifters etc.