Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Driving Licence) as this will be required to gain access to the site. PPE including Safety Shoes, Hard Hats, Safety Glasses & Hi Vis will be required to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed on site
Viewing: The Works, Bashley Road, Park Royal, London, NW10 6SN, England.
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon - FRIDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER 2020. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days of tender acceptance.
Payment can be made by the following methods:- a] Cheque (allow 5 working days for clearance) b] Bankers Draft or Building Society cheque C] BACS or CHAPS transfer
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / email on official copmpany letterhead / tender form. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
8) The final decision relating to confirmation of acceptance of offers is estimated to be taken within two weeks of the tender date.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the sites, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain items may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
Equipment formerly used by Vale Inco Europe Ltd
On-Line Tender Sale (12.00Noon Friday 11th September 2020)
Park Royal, London
By appointment with the Auctioneers only
All Tenders Due By: 12.00Noon Friday 11th September 2020
Unique opportunity to purchase a complete:
Steam boiler facility and ancillary equipment (2014) (offered as a whole or in parts)
Spirax Sarco 13x12x6.5m (approx) galvanised steel modular boiler house building with mezzanine, chimney and 3x roller shutter doors, s/n CN2410097 (2015)
Danstoker OPTI Combi 6603 12bar natural gas steam boiler, 192 degC max allowable temperature, 18352ltr volume, Dunphy Ratiotronic 6000 series control & burner, Dunphy control panel, s/n 14-1068-2 (2014)
Danstoker OPTI 600 LUX 12bar natural gas steam boiler, 192 degC max allowable temperature, 14300ltr volume, Dunphy Ratiotronic 6000 series control & burner, Dunphy control panel, s/n 14-1068-1 (2014)
Nalco Ultra RO type APS1S reverse osmosis water purification system, 14bar, 6KW, Siemens Simatic touchscreen control, s/n I-1169/1 (2015)
Nalco skid mounted 1045ltr holding tank with filter, pump etc
Spirax Sarco TM9/3 Stainless Steel 304L feed tank, 8000ltr + 2000ltr volume, s/n 4889028 (2014)
Nalco 3D Trasar water control system
2x Park Tanks resin holding tanks with Nalco controller (2014)
2x Grundfos high pressure pumps, Dravo RA403GB factory heater etc.