Site access: Please bring an acceptable form of photographic identification (UK Passport or UK Driving Licence) as this will be required to gain access to the site.
N.B. PPE including Masks, Disposable Gloves, Safety Shoes, Safety Glasses & Hi-Vis is essential to gain access to the site. (No children under 16 years or animals will be allowed on site).
Viewing: Safran Landing Systems, Cheltenham Road East, Gloucester, Gloucestershire, GL2 9QH - BY PRIOR APPOINTMENT WITH THE AUCTIONEERS ONLY.
1) Purchasers wishing to bid for any lot must first register on-line (www.ppauctions.com) and agree to abide by both the specific sale conditions (purchaser's notes) and the general terms & conditions.
2) Any bid (acceptable to the auctioneer) forms a legally binding contract and all tender bids must be received by 12:00noon FRIDAY 31ST JULY 2020. N.B. Lots are not transferable.
3) VAT is payable at the current rate on all lots and on the Buyer's & On-Line Premium.
4) Buyers Premium and On-Line Premium of 15.5% plus VAT is payable in addition to the tendered price.
5) Payment must be made in full within 5 Days of tender acceptance.
Payment can be made by the following methods:- a] Bank transfer / online payment.
Title of the goods remains with the vendors until cleared funds have been received.
6) Please note that all bids must be submitted on-line through our website or in writing by post / email. No verbal bids will be considered.
7) All information supplied by the Auctioneer in promotional material, catalogues, etc. is provided in good faith but may not be correct. No liability is accepted by the Auctioneer or their Client's for incorrect information, and it is the responsibility of the purchaser to satisfy themselves by physical inspection with regard to: General description, measurement, location, age, general conditions, environmental or health and safety conditions, removal requirements, etc.
8) The final decision relating to confirmation of acceptance of offers is estimated to be taken within two weeks of the tender date.
Any bid is accepted on the above basis only and all terms are governed by English law.
The preferred / chosen bidder(s) will be required to agree to exact payment and removal schedules prior to acceptance of any bids / offers. Due to the nature of the site, lots must be removed by prior appointment only (at least 48 hours notice - Tel: 01778 590111). Dates for clearance are Weekdays only. Times for clearance are 9.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday & 9.30am to 12.00Noon Friday. Estimated removal is mid / late August 2020.
Where relevant risk assessments, method statements, removal plans, timing details, etc. must be supplied to the Auctioneers for their approval prior to any work commencing on site.Where removal of equipment involves structural work "making good" will be the purchasers responsibility (BTMG).Please Note: Certain machines may have to be removed by approved contractors only.
Loading: All Lots are deemed to be purchased 'where they are situated' and in 'the condition as viewed'. All Preparation / Dismantling / Slinging / Lifting / Transportation etc. of the equipment is the exclusive responsibility of the purchaser.
Personnel / Equipment: All personnel intending to operate lifting / moving equipment on site must first produce to the Peaker Pattinson supervisor - current operating licenses - current equipment certificates and proof of all relevant insurances. They will be expected to work to The Vendors, Peaker Pattinson (Auctioneers) Ltd and current Health & safety regulations and may be ordered off the site at any time for breach of these regulations.
Collection: GOODS MAY ONLY BE COLLECTED AFTER CLEARED FUNDS HAVE BEEN RECEIVED.
Safran Landing Systems - Tender Sale
On-Line Tender Sale (Friday 31st July 2020)
By appointment with the Auctioneers only
All Tenders Due By: 12.00Noon Friday 31st July 2020
Blueseal ILS7000V ultra low emission solvent component cleaning system, 1580x800mm max loading size, ILSA IL3 touchscreen, 12054hrs, 23ltr steam chamber, PERC solvent, 4-4.5bar steam pressure, 515ltr distilation unit, twin tank, 2745mm x 1840mm dia treatment chamber (2010)